Strafford Learning Center offers a continuum of supports to schools to address the needs of students with intensive behavioral and emotional needs. Behavioral consultation is available to provide training, coaching, and evaluation in all areas, including the school-wide, targeted group or individual student level.
Consultation may include but is not limited to:
- Training in school wide systems of positive behavior supports
- Development and evaluation of specialized classroom programs
- Training in de-escalation techniques
- Life Space Crisis Intervention training
- Trauma Informed Practices
- Functional Behavior Assessments and Behavior Support Planning
- Training in Wraparound Facilitation
- Training follows a model of ongoing coaching and support where applicable.